Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the lovely folks over at “The Broke and the Bookish.” They are celebrating five years of bookish good times over there! Congratulations! You are one of my favorite blogs out there! To celebrate, this week’s topic is:
Top Ten (or Six) Favorite Top Ten Tuesday Topics
1. Top Ten Kick-Ass Heroines – Because obviously.
2. Any of their yearly goal posts – I love setting goals, even if I don’t finish them.
4. Top Ten New-To-Me Authors – I always get excited when I discover a new author, even if they’ve been writing for years.
5. Top Ten Inspiring Quotes – I love quotes and found a bunch of new ones to love on this topic.
6. Top Ten Bookish Pet Peeves – Because I have a lot of them. A LOT. This was one I didn’t get to do a blog post on, but we did a bunch of them on the podcast.
What have been your favorite Top Tens over the years?